Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hello!!! It's been awhile. I've been up to? Ummm learning how to write HTML text in a C++ code and sending it to a ".html" file. That's my newest news. Oh OHH and just wanted to say Matthew is cool. The book. Yeah, so totally just discovered that. Don't know why, but this is the first time I've actually looked at it and started understanding what I was reading in the "context of the time." wow hey it is late I think I should be sleeping. 7:00 is coming up pretty quick. See ya'lls tomorrow (Sunday)

1 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah- Matthew IS cool. So are all the gospels. I just finished John today....before that I had read Matthew, Mark and Luke (not all today- ha ha)... I had never read all 4 gospels back to back, just BAM BAM BAM BAM like that before. It's been a great ride.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home