Saturday, September 23, 2006

It's Official...

Geo Metros really can do everything.

I saw the oddest thing in my life today. I saw a black bear (200 lbs) in the back of a Geo Metro. A green Geo Metro. It was surreal. I wish I had a camera to show ya'll what I'm talking about but it was laying in the back trunk area of the Geo with it's knees sort of up and its arms at it's side. It's head was just all reclined and it fit in perfectly. The hunter opened the hatch and there it was... just laying there. Gutted and everything. So strange.

Just thought I'd let you know.

3 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

....oh so sad....

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Kayla Jo said...

actually it was about 200 lbs in the truck area of a geo. kind of odd, really.

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Wow, I bet that guys was really feeling macho about his tetris skills. He probably had Tom there helping. Dude, Tom can fit anything into any vehicle.. You will behold the glory next year if you go to Cornerstone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home