Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Well, ladies and gents, see these happy people? Soon, like in about an hour and a half I will be getting in my car to join them. Then as an added bonus I shall be walking across the famed brige to join the masses (maybe not masses, 10:30 is still early for the first day) then I will have three hours of class, by the end of which I will be very very hungry. So I will be eating, with what money? I don't know. I guess I'll be finding out when the moment arises. Hopefully I'll meet new and interesting people, and perhaps talk to some old friends. And if that doesn't happen? Well, meh, I'll live. I'll see you all in Montock.

~K

2 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger faith wings said...

I hope your first day has gone well. I'll be seeing you tomorrow, as well as likely talking to you tonight.

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KJ-
LOVE the "Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" reference....I love that movie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home