Monday, October 02, 2006

"A Panic at the Disco" and a headache

I think I'm getting sick again. Not that it bothers me that much, but I don't wanna be sick *stomps feet and pouts*. The headache skipped the "OWOW" stage and went straight to messing with my balance. Extreamly dizzy and I should probably be sleeping if I could find time. Between the hours of three and four I will pull up a slice of tile floor and do just that I think. I would much rather sleep on carpet but I'll take what I can get. I think that's one lesson all college students should be forced to learn "How to sleep wherever you are" *holds up hands in a cube shaped form* "By the end of this class you'll know how to sleep comfortably in a space like this and NOT lose anything / get anything stolen." Ahh well, twenty minutes till class so I'm going to see what I can pull off in the sleep department (I'm really afraid that if I fall asleep I won't wake up for the rest of the day, and I don't have my chem lab notebook with me.) Okay, I gotta go to class again :P Later.

2 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Hey this really doesn't have to do with your Disco post, but I was just meandering into your profile and noticed you have no favorite music/movies and such...I was all excited to see what ya like so maybe you could tell us, hmmm? HMM? Or maybe I could just mind my own business, after all, you may be choosing secrecy for "undercover" reasons for all I know...

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Kayla Jo said...

"Everything" seems to cover what I like. I'm really not a fan of peas (however I'm pretty sure that's beside the point) No, I enjoy all music... you could call me ecclectic almost. What isn't funky about my cloths is funky in what I watch and what I listen to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home