Friday, March 02, 2007

I've been editing.

So because it's white out, and it's falling perfusly from the sky, I have nothing to do until the concert today. So I am editing my blog, I've renamed some stuff, and I've updated my links list and I've added a poem... in the side bar... which my CS class helped me to edit (computer science). I feel special. The problem however is I had two assignments today and classes didn't get cancelled... which is very weird, as only a third of the campus lives in eau claire. On the web site for the school they posted a "Use your better judgment" as it pertains to coming to school. People under duress don't use better judgment, they bearly use ANY judgment. bah, just cancel it, it won't kill the professors any. alright, I'm done... I think I'll go and work on physics now.
~Kayla Jo

5 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger A said...

Hmmm . . . and people thought my japanese snow baboons were a random picture on my blog. But what-the-heck! What's up with the rando Weird Al pic?????

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Kayla Jo said...

notice the album cover title... white and nerdy... not random at all. Totally keeping with the post watch this and it'll make sense

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- two posts in two days- don't hurt yourself, now! You gotta pace yourself with this here whole blogging thing.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger A said...

Yeah, you wouldn't want to start a blog and then abandon it. Poor sad abandoned blogs. Hear them crying. Sniffle. Sniffle. Not to point fingers though. Sniffle. Wimper. "Bad blog. I will leave you locked in the garage blog. Or the basement. I'm not writing in you!"

Be nice to blogs. They have feelings too!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Kayla Jo said...

A... you're odd. But somehow, I think I like you better odd. I don't know if I'd like you all "normal" cuz normal is weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home