Friday, February 23, 2007

I saw something interesting

I saw lightning today. It is snowing pretty bad out right at this moment (after EEGAH! on friday) After the movie (EEGAH!) When I went to my car, I noticed nothing amiss, just a BUNCH of snow, where there was none before. So, the crux of the story is this, as I was driving toward Colfax on B, lightning nearly struck my car, blinded me and then was gone (you know like electricity arcing from the ground to the sky usually is gone after a second) THIS IS WEIRD!!! lightning and snow is NOT supposed to happen. It's like an eskimo thunder storm. (bad joke) Okay, I think I'm done, enjoy the pictures.
~~Kayla Jo

4 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger A said...

oooh . . . I forgot Eegah! Darn! After our retreat was cancelled I didn't even attempt to think of anything else! It's okay, though because I hung out with Angely! We heard the thunder and saw the lightening, too--from inside my living room! I'm glad you're safe!

A

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger mandieworld said...

You've been "tagged" to do a "6 weird things about me" post on your blog. Come on over and look at mine to see it. Lizard Princess tagged me.
Have fun!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Karla said...

anyone seen "The Day After Tomorrow" movie about the end of the world as we know it? Lightning and snow. It's prophetic. JK

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger A said...

Who is "That Mexican Girl"? I don't think she really exists! Random sighting of TMG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home