Wednesday, February 14, 2007

SOOO... I hate valentines day. The college feminists are handing out condoms on the campus mall and here I am thinking to self... "self... what would you rather do?" and myself answers "homework... really I would rather be studying then to even broach the topic." I got told today that the only way to relieve the pressure in my ear was to hope that my ear drum pops and my first physics exam was today... printed on pink paper, which was disturbing. OHH OHH the funny thing about the condoms is that sometimes they miss with the staple and actually put a hole straight through the dang thing. So much for 99.9% safe. For some reason that strikes me as a very funny cosmic joke. Anyway that's it for my rant. Peace
Kayla Jo

4 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

WHAT??!!!! I am old and out of the loop.. I think my reaction would simply be screaming and running for the hill behind the chouse..

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger A said...

Ohmigosh! I managed to miss that sort of stuff on V Day! Bummer! Bummer that they think that that's what love is all about!

 
At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People hand those out at the Rainbow Gathering too, it's always a bit disturbing there; it's like Ewww, I don't know where that's been....

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Kayla Jo said...

I still think my favorite part is the the staple... that just strikes me as the funniest thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home