Thursday, March 01, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged with the six weird things post... thank you mandie.

RULES: People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


1) The reason I don't like peas is this: when I was 3 (I don't remember this) I somehow got pea hulls stuck in my sinuses for three days. On the third day, like Jesus rising from the dead the pea hulls shot from my nose in a spledifourus display of snotcapades.

2) My all time favorite activity is throwing a stick into the air and either catching it or getting hit in the head.

3) I have a cat who responds to me only on spanish commands (Venga Gustav... arriba, mi bueno gato. etc etc.)

4) I'm pretty sure I have a fan base at my job.

5) My inner ear is shaped odd so I can't hear anything super low sounds and tones above 15 kHz are lost to me.

6) I'm a physics major, which means I enjoy physical pain (anyone who has ever taken physics would understand).

Whooooo TO tag? Jigsaw,Cato Caitlin, Spawn of Biofrog,Sebaceous, soaring on wings of faith, & Are you in Dyer need?
all linked with those names

There you have it. Six weird things about me. I guess it's just a little fun to add to this snowy day.

2 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger angely said...

yep...your a freak...hehehe

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger S.B.G. said...

I like #3 and also #1 (snotcapades...good one)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home